Monday, May 18, 2015

Polly Pick Challenge

Today was the last chance to participate in the latest Polly Pick Challenge at TLP.  I had looked over the picks numerous times for things to buy.  I realized today I already had 8 of them but hadn't done the challenge.  I thought 7 could blend together so I used a template to expedite the process.  I had to do some recoloring.  I thought the b/w photo would let the color palette of the ellies not compete with the photo.

Love is Here

Used 7 of the Polly Picks from Mary (Marnel) for this layout. This is a fun challenge every two weeks at The Lilypad.
Little Butterfly Wings | Free As A Bird
Gina Miller | Lacy Bits
Laurie Ann | Stardust Basics
CD Muckosky | A Blessed Life
ForeverJoy Designs | Gather Together
Heather Joyce | The Damsel Series No. 1 (The Velvet Vixen)
Other:
Amy Martin | Polly Love_Sucali Template
Fonts | Manhattan Darling, KG Shake It Off Chunky

No comments: