Monday, May 25, 2015

PRD Blog Challenge

Jenn McCabe made a freebie template for Mirjam's blog challenge for May.  It's a great template.  Since I recently did a layout about Chris, I decided to do this one for Greg.  I selected some Masculine papers, colors and elements.  I did quite a bit of photo processing to get a very warm sepia tone photo, but it got kind of lost on the layout so I decided to blend it with the color photo.

Greg
Pink Reptile Designs May 2015 Blog Challenge

Pink Reptile Designs | Mars VS Venus, Foldem Photo, Naturelle Papers, About, Scraparazzi Alpha
Jenn McCabe Designs | Blog Challenge Template Freebie
Allison Pennington \\ Mars VS Venus - buttons, clip
RadLab | Boring Sepia, Boutwell Magic Glasses II, Fuzzy Navel x2 (Blended with the color photo)
Font | Veteran Typewriter

Note:  Sepia Photo - Blend Mode Hard Light at 100% Opacity
Color Photo - Blend Mode Normal at 71% Opacity

No comments: