Sunday, February 7, 2016

February Template Challenge at The Lilypad

The freebie template by Little Butterfly Wings had a bunch of cascading hearts.  I tried to use them but I just couldn't get my layout to look right.  I decided to switch the hearts out for flowers and it really made a difference.  The Willow kit by Etc by Danyale had colors that made me happy and that dictated they set the tone for the page.

I originally planned to use photos of Greg for this.  The coloring of the photo of Vivi and Greg had such warm and mellow coloring I thought it would be great.  Greg is in them but the lighting really makes Vivi stand out.

Special Moments
Etc. by Danyale | Willow
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Willow-Kit.html
Little Butterfly Wings | February Challenge Template freebie
Fonts | Maxim, The Dorothy

No comments: