Sunday, February 7, 2016

Make It Snappy Challenge by Scrapping With Liz

On Saturday, I participated in my first MIS Challenge.  This challenge entailed using a Scrapping With Liz template with a set of directions and making a layout within 75 minutes.  There is an opportunity to do it with a twist if you signed in early.  The participation prize is a free template.

I helped myself out by pre-selecting 3 photos, a Liz template and a kit I felt supported my photos.  I figured I could pare the photos down to 2, or 1 if the challenge called for less than 3 photos and the template could easily be adapted to fewer photos, too.  This proved to be a BIG help as I was done with the challenge in less than 40 minutes.

I selected a kit by Etc by Danyale since I'm required to do one challenge a month with a kit of hers (EASY to do, BTW) and it had some orange and elements that would go with a boy page.

Here is my layout:

Bathtime Popsicle
Scrapping With Liz | Winter Wisp - template
Etc by Danyale | Messy Bun Kind of Day, At a Glance (alpha), File It Away (stitches)
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Messy-Bun-Kind-of-Day-Kit.html

No comments: