Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Lilypad Monthly Challenges

I posted challenge #6 and #7 tonight.  The Inspiration Challenge required something that reflected the thought What a Wonderful World as well as those words needed to be on the page somewhere.  I had made the page actually for a different challenge that required a view of my life at the moment, but the photo was too old to qualify.  I just kept it in reserve and the Inspiration Challenge presented itself the perfect candidate for the layout.  It features my first and only Pano view taken with my iPhone.

The Wonderful World of the Duck Pond
Etc by Danyale
Nature's Painting
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Nature-s-Painting-Kit.html
Fonts | The Rose, HL Thuphap 1 BK upgrade

The Random Challenge required redoing or doing an MOC4 Challenge.  I selected the Clean and Simple Style Challenge since I don't usually work in that design style.  I made it as clean as I could with only 7 elements besides the photo.  I used a monochromatic scheme too.
I used Lynn Grieveson Designs products since I haven't used her stuff much during the challenges this month.  I thought it was time for a Greg page, too.

Greg
I redid the MOC4 Day 19 Style Challenge (Clean & Simple). I wanted to try that challenge again since I don't use that design style very often.
Lynn Grieveson Designs
Igloo - paper
Mariko - flower
Mess With Ink - brush
Wind Whispers - frame, postage stamp, leaves
Allison Pennington | Bright - staples
Font | HL Thuphap 1 BK


No comments: