Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Lynn Grieveson Designs SOSN and the Inspiration Challenge at The Lilypad

This layout does double duty.  It is the final and 8th challenge layout for the month of April at The Lilypad (Inspiration Challenge -- something that makes me happy) and I used a template from Lynn Grieveson Designs.

The templates work really well for travel photos, but I liked that there were lots of spots for photos and I wanted to get lot of the photos I got at Ewan's last basketball game onto a layout.  I love the orange paper with stars.

Good Times
Lynn Grieveson Designs
Retrovista Album - SOSN at The Lilypad, ON SALE 50% off Wednesday only, 4/6.
Also:
Worn Page Edges No 01, Snug As A Bug, Take A Twirl, Tate, Strung Along Tags, Buckle My Shoe, March of Life
Fonts | Jenna Sue, League Gothic

No comments: