Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Slow Scrap at The Lilypad

Monday was a slow scrap/chat at The Lilypad.  I was able to make a layout during the time limit but unable to catch the chat since I took a Playing with Flowers with a Macro Lens class at Creative Live.  The class was really good and 6 hours long.  During the breaks in the class I put the layout together.

The scrap was focused on using clipping masks.  We had to clip a background paper to a shape, shape a photo to another kind of shape, clip an adjustment layer to an element and clip a patterned paper to a chunky font.

I've used this kit to scrap a photo of Chris before but I thought it would be good again.  Here is my layout:

Chris
Sahlin Studio | Chesterfield
Jen Maddocks Designs | Photo Mask 1
Font | Bevan, The Silver Reed
*Note: For the challenge I used a adjustment layer (hue/saturation) on the fabric rosette & one of the buttons.

No comments: