Sunday, April 24, 2016

Personal Scrapbook Challenge to Myself

I am challenging myself to use some of my kits from designers that I only have one kit from (for me they are a one kit wonder).  I may then delete the kit if I feel like it, knowing I did get some use out of it (be it a freebie or a purchased kit).

First one is a series of mini kits from the Digi Scrap Parade.  I have stopped participating in most blog hops but I like many of the mini kits from this one.  So I gave it a go.  There are a lot of items that supposedly coordinate.  I may go through the stash now and eliminate the ones that don't make me happy.

Wiggles, Giggles & Smiles
Digi Scrap Parade November 2015 | To Gather
Kits used by: Alexis Design Studio, Jump Start Designs, Little Lamm & Co, KimB Designs, LDrag Designs, Bobita Designs, Created By Jill, Paper Garden Projects, Meagan's Creations, ninigoesdigi
Fonts | Pillowbook, The Dorothy


This layout uses a kit that inspired me to join The Daily Digi for more than a year (a digital subscription service). I love the comic book effect/superhero type kits.  This was the first one I ever bought.  I found this template in my stash under the name of the designer and not her designer's label.  It turns out that it is available at The Lilypad.  It was perfect for a comic book type layout.  By doing it in this format I could use the whole series of photos I had of this pillow fight between the grandkids and Uncle Greg.  So much fun!!

Pillow Fight
eNKay Design | Comic
Scrapping With Liz | A Piece of Me
Font | KG Why You Gotta Be So Mean

No comments: