Monday, December 15, 2014

AJ #4

I scraplifted a traditional Art Journaling page from Pinterest.  It was really hard for me to get the painted look with digi supplies since I'm pretty limited in my ability to blend and recolor.  I drew some shapes freehand and turned them into masks.  I used a lots of brushes, too.  It was a challenge to use things in 4's.  I used 4 stars, 4 houses, 8 waves (a multiple of 4s) and there might be 4 mountains.

My Corner... - 12 Days of AJ
Just Jaimee | M3 Nov 14, Page Masks, Gesso Bits
Lynne-Marie | M3 Sept 14, Sketchbook 02
Quirky Heart | M3 Sept 14, Home Sweet Home
Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Oct 14
Font | Nella Sue Demo
My first time ever to freehand draw shapes which I turned into masks.  This was inspired by a painted journal by Alisa Burke.

No comments: