Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 9 of 12 Days of AJ

This had to feature dance or music in some way.  I began with a musical element by CD Muckosky and just started building from there.  The original element is tucked into a mask and is hardly recognizable.  I got the color for the hexagons from that element, too.  The title just came as I was building it.  I wanted a textured paper and felt lucky to find the torn piece in my stash.

Music... - 12 Days of AJ #9
Quirky Heart, Kim Jensen, Kate Hadfield, Allison Pennington | Currently
Lynne-Marie | M3 Aug 14
CD Muckosky | Journal Junkie_Go Get Em
Just Jaimee | Mixed Media Mix & Match
Valorie Wibbens | A Bit Worn No 7
Agnes Biro | Winter Whisper
Amy Wolff | Messy Deconstructed
Allison Pennington | Hayrides & Smiles
Fonts | Beyond Wonderland, Cheddar Jack

No comments: