Tuesday, December 30, 2014

An Extra Layout....

I've had the Soliloquy kit by Valorie Wibbens for the longest time.  It's a black and white kit with all hand-drawn elements.  I picked a color palette from Pinterest and recolored the flowers and leaves of the elements.  I also just LOVE CD Muckosky's Bubble Mailer alpha and I thought it would bring out the sunny theme.  I used a blending mask for the photo so I could get the long shadow into the layout.

Summer Time
Valorie Wibbens | Soliloquy, Sprinkles v.30
CD Muckosky | Bubble Mailer Alpha
The Lily Pad | Boo-tiful Night
Echo Park | Hello Summer, Sidewalk Chalk
Amanda Yi Designs | Autumn Days
Cilenia Curtis | Summer Fun Photo Mask
Anna Aspnes | Warping Frames
Font | Pea Amy

I saw a similar layout in the gallery where everything was shrunk down and centered on the page.  What do you think?  Better or not?



No comments: