Thursday, December 25, 2014

M3 Challenges begin for December kit

The M3 Challenges stopped after #1 last month, but they are up and running this month.  I did so many Art Journaling layouts for the 12 Days of Art Journaling that I didn't miss them.  In fact, I had a little trouble coming up with an idea for this one.

I loved the journal card by Sissy Sparrows but I didn't want a rectangle on the layout so I blended it into 3 paint splatters.  I had to do some recoloring using the gradient tool.    I blended a textured paper with the green background paper.  I had to make a new journaling strip with the words "may be" since the designer had "will be".  

I didn't write specifically about it, but the page is a nod to going wheat free January 1st.

Time For A Change
Mixed Media Monthly December Challenge #1
Little Butterfly Wings, Quirky Heart, Just Jaimee, Sissy Sparrows | M3 Dec 14
Little Butterfly Wings | Scribble Accents- M3 Dec 14 Add On
Fonts | Problem Secretary Normal, Problem Secretary, Skater Girls Rock

No comments: