Sunday, December 21, 2014

Last challenge at Pixels & Co for December

Even though there are two more challenges/games I could do at P&C, I think I'm done for the month. I did 7 challenges.  Only two CT members participated in the challenge I hosted.  It's a little sad that so many customers deserted P&C.  I hope they will come back, soon.  I'm a little disappointed that more of the CT are not participating in the challenges, if just to give the appearance of lots of activity. I know the CT at The Lilypad participate like crazy and I don't think they get any prizes for it.  It just builds the site.

I made this layout as a Christmas card to everyone there.  The challenge required woodgrain paper, something green, blue, red, gold and some word from the mood board.

Merry Christmas from Diane - Bonus Challenge
Here is my Christmas card to everyone here at Pixels & Co. (It is also my layout for the subscription bonus challenge )   
Deena Rutter, Celeste Knight, Meredith Cardall, Gennifer Bursett | Joyful, December Subscription kit

No comments: