Sunday, December 7, 2014

Photo Challenge at P&C

I saw another layout with something centered in a black paint swatch and I was dying to try it.  Since this photo of the view out the front door on our first snow day this year was surrounded by black, I figured I would give the paint swatch a try.  I needed to have a detail feature for the challenge and I thought it would give some perspective to the layout, too.

View Out My Door - Dec Photo Challenge
Meredith Cardall | Somewhere In Time
Sugarplum Paperie | North Of Ordinary (P&C collab)-paint
Fonts | MA Sexy, Ask My Flashlight

Just haven't been satisfied with this layout since I posted it.  The mask just seems too messy.  I did a redo....

View Out My Door redo
Meredith Cardall | Somewhere in Time
Fonts | Ma Sexy, Veteran Typewriter

No comments: