Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Anna Aspnes Challenges

I forgot to post two other challenges I did for Anna Aspnes.  Since I don't have to post for CT work, I seem to forget to add these to my blog.  These are too wonderful to not post.  I love that I'm using some of my AA supplies.  I have made a bargain with myself that I can't buy more until I use many of the ones I already own.
Color Challenge:
Forythia in My Garden

All supplies by Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlay Palette Serentiy
ArtPlay Palette Together
Foto Bendz Overlays 7
Warping Frames No 1
Urban Threadz 7
Font | Hello Goodbye, Isabella Script

This is the color palette for the challenge:

Color Challenge:
Urban Playground

Anna Aspnes | ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti, Taped Textures No 3, ArtPlay Palette City Limits
Allison Pennington | InSummer-y - staple
Amy Wolff | Chrome Alpha
Font | The Blanche

This is the color palette for the challenge (I used the red and a bit of green):


No comments: