Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SOSN at The Lilypad

Today is sale day at the Lilypad.  Many designers have items on sale for 50% off.  I really use this sale along with any coupons I have to add to my stash.

First up is a great kit by Amy Wolff.  I muted the polka dots around the chevron papers so they would really stand out.  I used a layer mask and some brush work to achieve the effect.

The photo was taken at the park that is not too far from his house.  Once we walked it, but after that we drove (much faster and not so hard on Grandma).  I love the action of the photo!

Giddy and On the Run

Amy Wolff | Giddy (This kit is jam-packed and on sale TODAY, 7-15,  for 50% off!!)
Amy Martin | They Once Were 3 - template
Fonts | Bebas Neue, The Sophia (Heather Joyce - font)

Here is one from Kim Jensen.  She has three things in the sale today.  This photo was taken while Ewan was spending a couple of days with us.  We spent an afternoon at The Family Fun Center.

Ewan, My Boy

Kim Jensen | Everyday Boy (Full Kit),  Summer Blast Flairs and Summer Blast Papers 
All are part of SOSN July 15 - 50% Off today only at The Lilypad!!!
Font | The Sophia (Heather Joyce font)
RadLab | Sugar Rush, Clairfy, Go Go Saturation

No comments: