Friday, July 17, 2015

GOOD NEWS!! I'm guesting at Pink Reptile Designs

I am so excited to be guesting for two months at Pink Reptile Designs.  In the past, she has invited guest CT onto her permanent CT.  I'm hoping that will be the case for me.

This layout is for a blog challenge she is running on her blog.  I used older products that I've purchased but had not used yet.  I started with the blue bg paper and the lovely grey paper.  I added the green to the gray strips.  The challenge was to do bold repeats on the layout.  The large paper strips with the arrow, staples and brads are the main part of my repeats.

Once I had the layout made I looked for a photo with me in it.  I added some stylets to the photo since it was slightly blurred.  It has a dreamy quality to it.

Live Laugh Love

Pink Reptile Designs:
Forget Me Not - papers
Bordered
If Only - messy threads, elements

Font:
Lazer Metal

RadLab:
Boring Old BW 87%, Magical BW, Lights On 66%, P.O.S. Lens



No comments: