Friday, July 31, 2015

Two More Challenges at Oscraps

I found another designer challenge in the Oscraps forum that sounded interesting to me.  I came up with the perfect way to use the type and the photo while lying in bed, falling asleep.  I needed to use some product from the new designer, Blue Flower Art.  I really liked a template set and the price was only $2.  I kept the template as is pretty much.

WAIT!

Blue Flower Art | Art Therapy_Old Typewriter - template
Anna Aspnes | APP Snapshot, APP Saffron Villa
Font | 1942, Bebas


Anna Aspnes had another color challenge up today in the forum and I thought the colors would be good for a photo of Vivian.  I'm pretty sure I've used this photo before.  I gave it a dreamy look with 4 stylets in RadLab.  I recolored some of the overlays to include the purple from the color palette in the challenge.  The pink was already there and in her dress.  I recolored the masks to be the grayish color.
The stitched leaves make a great transition from the glittery mass on the left to the photo.  The thin frame really finished it off perfectly.

Sweet

Anna Aspnes
APP Serentiy
AP Autumn Reverie
7 Ways to Art Play
Urban Stitchez 7
Urban Stitchez Leaves No 1
Foto Blendz Free Art Sample
Foto Blendz Overlay No 7
Gold Paint 2

Here is the color palette for the challenge



No comments: