Saturday, July 11, 2015

Product Challenge-- Word Art

The challenge was to use word art in a BOLD manner.  I started by looking for a word art that would work for a page about Ewan.  Since I had recently made a page about Vivian and Brian, I found this photo of Brian and Ewan.  The bold stripe paper was my jumping off point after the word art.  I used some paint for the photo mask.  I had to recolor it and duplicate it.  I used RadLab stylets to color up the dead grass a bit.

Play All Day

Amy Wolff | About A Boy - elements, The Places You\'ll Go - elements & papers
One Little Bird | At Weeks End - word art & elements
Little Butterfly Wings | Embrace Life - word art & elements
Just Jaimee | Family Matters - paint (mask)
Allison Pennington | Bright - staples
Heather Joyce | The Dorothy - font

No comments: