Wednesday, October 14, 2015

31 Days of AJ Continues....

Day 13 - Hand-made or home-made

I was going to do something with MY painting but Ewan's self-portrait jumped out at me when I was scrolling Lightroom.  It's just too adorable not to use for this.  I included a photo of his first day of school to give it perspective.

Guess Who?
Handmade art by my grandson
Etc. by Danyale | Morning Coffee, Note To Self - pen, paper
Kim Jensen | School Zone, The Notebooks - calculator, tablet
Allison Pennington | In Summer-y - notebook
Sahlin Studio | Chesterfield - background paper
Gina Miller Designs | Big Bang - ruler
Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Aug 15 - frame
Fonts | Kindergarten, Another Typewriter

Day 14 -- Child's Play

Painting
Mixed Media artwork by me
Quriky Heart | I Heart You - paper
M3 Feb 15 - alpha
Fonts | Kindergarten, The Dorothy

Day 15 --  Perfect pairs!

You're the peanut butter to my jelly.
You're the milk to my coffee.
You're the honey for my tea.
You're the milk for my cookies. 

 My plan was to use the words fun run as a mask for the  photo but the photo didn't show up well at all.  I placed the photo behind the lettering and reduced the opacity on the words over Vivian.  I like this result much better.

Fun Run 

Heather Joyce | Acetate Alphas Nos. 5, 7. 8
Amy Wolff | August Papers _ August Wolff Pack
Font | KG Blank Space Solid

Day 16 -- LET IT SHINE! LET IT SHINE BRIGHT!
I made this into a Bible art journaling page.  It just seemed appropriate. 

I Worship the One Who Created It All!

Nancie Rowe Janitz, Little Butterfly Wings | M3 October 15
Fonts | Manhattan Darling, KG Blank Space Solid

Day 17 -- LISTEN TO THIS :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1c3MARlJ0Q
AND AJ WHATEVER THAT INSPIRES YOU!!

525,600 Moments to Love - 31 Days of AJ - Day 17

Lynne-Marie, Nancie Rowe Janitz, Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Oct 15
Etc. by Danyale | Haunted Halls Alpha
Font | Maxim

Day 18 -- WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?

Happy 
Sahlin Studio | In the City Alpha
Scrapyrus | My Sunshine
Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Apr 15
ForeverJoy Designs | Be
Amy Wolff | Deconstructed #3_Messy Marvin
Quirky Heart | M3 Aug 15, M3 Oct 15
Lynne-Marie, Just Jaimee | M3 Apr 15
Fonts | Maxim, Veteran Typewriter

Day 19 --  ANYTHING AND WHATEVER

So I scrapped some of my recent favorite things.  

Whatever

Etc. by Danyale | Enchanted, Haunted Halls, Quilted Mosaic - papers & elements
Ashalee Wall | Vert Swirls
Katie Pertiet | Flourished Clusters No. 2



No comments: