Wednesday, October 14, 2015

I must be crazy!!!!

I've made two pages for the 30 Days of AJ challenges, posted to layouts to 8 different galleries and THEN I decided to do a Polly Pick's challenge.  I must be crazy!!  I had so many of Nancy's picks and I used one that was a template.  It went together quickly but now I'm dead for the rest of the day.  Good thing I donated the first hour of this day to Bible study and prayer.

I'm obsessed with the Giant Blue Heron that comes to the duck pond.  I've done at least 4 layouts about him.

Herman

Nancy's Picks:
Heather Joyce | Lots of Layers - template
Pink Reptile Designs | School's Cool - elements, Fall Talk - scribbles & paint
Lynne-Marie | Ecology - papers & elements
Amy Wolff | Goodbye Summer Edges - (recolored) border

Other:
Amy Wolff | August Wolffpack Alpha (recolored)
Heather Joyce | The Rose - font

No comments: