Tuesday, October 27, 2015

New Batch of October 31 Days of AJ

This one was about Love.  I made it something of a Bible AJ because we all need love and the best is from God.

I don't use many of the AJ templates that come with the M3 monthly kits, so I dug one out for this challenge.  I used a LOT of cards by Nancie Rowe Janitz since she is a guest designer at the Lilypad this month.  I have a lot of stuff by her from Jessica Sprague's old site.

Love, We All Need It

Nancie Rowe Janitz | Free Spirit, M3 Sept 15, Dreamy Photos V15, M3 Oct 15, Certified Organic
Lynne-Marie | M3 June 15, Sketchbook 03, M3 Sept 15 (template)
Etc by Danyale | Abundant
Quirky Heart | M3 Feb 15, M3 Dec 14
Sissy Sparrows | M3 Feb 15, M3 July 15

Day 28 - First Thing That Comes To Mind, Scrap About It
Nancie Rowe Janitz is the newest resident designer at The Lilypad.  I have many of her designs from when I used Jessica's site as my main shopping store.  Now I can use her things in the Lilypad gallery.  This challenge LO uses everything from Nancie.

Truth be told nothing really came to mind when I first read the prompt and I didn't have time to scrap anyway.  I finally decided to just do what appealed to me from Nancie's kits.  This is what came out.

Seriously...You Rock!
Nancie Rowe Janitz
Dreamy Photos 14
Dreamy Photos Vol 15
Certified Organic 4
Watercolor Splats
Free Spirit
Story Starts Vol 2
Font | Manhattan Darling


No comments: