Saturday, October 31, 2015

Days 29, 30, 31 of 31 Days of AJ

Finished up most of the layouts last might with only today's to do.  Today's came together VERY quickly.

Day 29 -- In Memory of Loss
There was a Youtube video to watch of a song, but I couldn't make out the lyrics so I just went on the title.

I did it about my mom, she's been on my mind a lot lately.

I Miss Her

Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Apr 15, M3 May 15 Add-On Elements
Amy Wolff | All Time Low
Anna Aspnes | Architexture No 1
Font | 1942


Day 30 -- BOO!

Made me think of the cemetery I visited when taking a photography class.  The gravestone looks like MONSTER at first glance, but it is really MONSTEP.

Time, Time, Time

Etc. by Danyale | Moon Laughs & Whispers, Chapter No 2_Slightly Worn, Haunted Halls
Digital Scrapbook Ingredients | Country Roads - twig
Font | 1942 Report

Day 31 -- Frame It!

As soon as I saw the projector screen clip art, the words came instantly.  Luckily, there was a projector clip art in my stash. This LO cracks me up!

My Life

Here it is!!  The last day of the 31 Days of AJ!  It has been a FUN JOURNEY!

Etc. by Danyale | Haunted Halls, Life Love Etc.
ForeverJoy Designs | Family Matters, a Lilypad collab
Just Jaimee | Storyteller: Asher (paper turned into a light ray)
Allison Pennington | Cliff Notes: Warm & Fuzzy Edition, Cliff Notes: Word To Your Mother
Font | 1942 Report
Special thanks to Dalis and Li Li for a month of great prompts and directions.

No comments: