Monday, June 24, 2013

Jessica Sprague Birthday Party Challenge - Day 1

     Jessica Sprague.com is 6 years old and she is hosting a different challenge everyday for the next 7 days.  Liv of LivEdesign is first up with a free template and a challenge to do a comic layout.  This is right up my alley because I've been collecting superhero kits for a while.  I thought of Ewan instantly and decided to scrap his bicycling photos.
     Liv suggested a site for free comic book actions for photo treatments but I haven't used actions yet and didn't want to start today as this layout has to be finished and posted before tomorrow morning.  I used filter>sketch>comic as my treatment.  I worked the sliders randomly to get an effect I was satisfied with and applied it to all the photos.

 
Freebie comic template by LivEdesigns
Superpop by Dani Mogstad
Fonts:  Funny Kid, SF Slapstick Comic, Unmasked BB
 

No comments: