Saturday, June 22, 2013

Together ... a quiet understanding

     There were a couple of photos that I took of Brian and Buddy at the turtle pond while I was practicing my landscape lesson for "Oh, Shoot 2, Advanced Composition".  The goal was to use the lighting during the "golden" hour (the hour before and the half hour after sunset).  Brian helped me with my shots of the water by throwing in some rocks for a splash effect.  While he was sitting there with Buddy, I got some nice shots of the two of them. 
     Yesterday, I saw a new kit by Audacious Designs at Pixels and Company that I just knew would be perfect for those photos.  I worked from 9 pm to 1:30 am on the layout.  I just couldn't put it away until it was finished.
     First up is the photo I posted for the lesson followed by the layout of Brian and Buddy.

 
SS: 1/1600
f/2.2
ISO 640
WB: Daylight
Manual Mode
50 mm, Canon EOS 60D

 
 
Camp Currie by Audacious Designs
Fonts: JB Cursive-V3, Chunk Five
 


No comments: