Saturday, November 1, 2014

DSD Sales -- CD Muckosky

 This week-end is officially DSD everywhere, so I used it as an opportunity to shop at TLP.  Since CD Muckosky rarely runs sales, I decided to stock up with the 30% off discount.  I bought 13 of her kits on Friday. This morning I checked TLP blog and found a link to CD's facebook page and saw that she was offering a coupon of an extra 25% off for today only.  Drats, I wish I had known she would be doing that yesterday.  Well, since it was SUCH a great deal I shopped again today and bought another 8 kits.  So I felt compelled to begin using them.  I also started a Pinterest board of layouts others have make using her supplies.  I used a boatload of them on this layout. Here what I did today.
Pucker Up
CD Muckosky | Journal Junkie_Spring Fling, Journal Junkie_Growth and Flight, A Blessed Life, Happy Chips, Graphies, Feeling Cornered, Hippity-Hop, Bubble Magic, Be Your Best, Dreams Take Flight
Font | Jasmine Reminiscentse

No comments: