Saturday, November 22, 2014

Feeling bad about P&C Challenges

I have been feeling guilty that I do a minimum of 11 challenges a month at TLP and very FEW at Pixels & Co.  So I got busy today and did two.  A recipe challenge and a journaling challenge.  I got all the elements needed for the recipe.  The journaling needed to be about a celebration with the word celebrate on the layout.  Mine doesn't look very festive, but I like it just as it is.

First up is the journaling challenge:

Deena Rutter | Out & About
Gennifer Bursett | Dialogue
Wishing Well Creations | P&C collab - Dream
Fonts | Jasmine Reminiscentse, VTPortable Remington, KG What Teacher Wants

This photo of Rachel was nearly black it was so dark.  I used RadLab to lighten it but it got a little grainy in the process but I think it looks pretty good.  The recipe called for two kinds of ribbon, a one word title, a cut out, a triangle shape of some type, and a splatter or scatter of some type.  Got it all!

Hello - Nov Recipe Challenge
Gennifer Bursett | Made Of Awesome, For the Love Of, North of Ordinary
Celeste Knight | Menagerie, Silver Linings
Robyn Meierotto | Be Thankful, Chipper
Linda Roos | P&C Template freebie
Font | KG I Want A Font

No comments: