Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Just for fun....

I've been lurking about on Pinterest lately and decided to try lifting a design I really liked.  I had to use so many different kits because the layout was a traditional paper layout with inked edges to many of the elements.  It was pretty hard for me to duplicate but I think I did okay.  I really like my version of it no matter.  Once again I used RadLab to tweak the photo.  LOVE this photo!

Beautiful Boy
Main kit used was Oak Tree by Sara Gleason
Other:  Papers | Lynne-Marie, Amber Shaw, Dani Mogstad
Stitches/twine | Karla Dudley, Gennifer Bursett, 
Overlays | Lynne-Marie, Anna Aspnes, Lorilei Murphy
Tags | Dani Mogstad, Kim Broedelet, Jessica Sprague, Dawn by Design, Audrey Neal, Just Jaimee, Mye deLeon, Anita Designs, Crystal Wilkerson
Clips | Allison Pennington, Mommyish
Alpha | Amanda Yi
Fonts | Ariel, Bebas Neue
A scraplift of a design by Jess Mutty.

No comments: