Friday, November 28, 2014

P & C Relaunch

Today has been an uplifting day after the drama of the last few weeks.  Gennifer has brought in two new designers and a WHOLE bunch of new kits.  I am excited to work with the new designs.  One of the designers was in the shop a few months ago.  Gen is also going to start a subscription service which is similar to what I'm doing at TLP.  I put in an application to CT at The Digital Press but my heart just isn't in it.  I doubt they'll contact me anyway.  I've decided to stay at P & C if they'll keep me.
In the meantime, Deena Rutter released a new kit and I LOVED the yellow paper in the kit so a layout was just crying out to be made.  I started with photos of Buddy in the snow, but the flowers in the kit just didn't seem right.  I opted for photos of Ewan which I thought looked good with the adjustments I made in RadLab.  I did something new there, I saved the first recipe to use on the second photo. Check it out...

Full Heart
Deena Rutter | Every Little Bit_ Full Heart
Robyn Meierotto | Layered Template 7
Font | KG I Need A Font

No comments: