Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sad, sad turn of events....

Things have really changed at Pixels & Co.  Most of the designers evidently have been dissatisfied with the shop arrangement and were planning on leaving the site to start their own shop. Gennifer caught wind of it and decided to stop their association with P&C immediately.  Both sides feel the other acted badly.  The customers are reeling with the news and frankly, so are all the CT members.  I have felt wierd for the last two days.  I am so grateful to P&C for inviting me to be a CT but it's the designers who left that are the ones I like the best (their stuff, as I really don't know any of them personally).

I've decided that I'll stay with P&C during the transition period and maybe even longer.  I put out some feelers to the new shop the designers are starting but don't know if I would go with them even if they are open to me being on their CT.  I am still hoping to get a guest shot at The Lilypad.

But to keep some activity going at P&C I put together a layout with mostly Gennifer's kits. Since only P&C items can be used and their are only 5 designers, it is a little harder.
This looks awfully like a Valentine's layout but it wasn't intended that way.  I just loved the grey flower.

Gennifer Bursett | Dialogue, Confectionery, Julep, Miss Molly, Made of Awesome, Scarlet Letter
Fonts | Bebas Neue, Dancing Script OT, Shadows Into Light

No comments: