Thursday, November 20, 2014

Last M3 Challenge for October

Challenge #4 for October (I know it's November, but the new kits don't release until the third Friday so the challenges lag behind) is about the theme together.  Since it's an art journaling layout I don't like to do people photos.  I got a little artsy in that I put the color photo in a mask and I did a sketch of the front door.  I need to get some better photos of the front of the house for these kinds of layouts.

Together - M3 Oct. Challenge #4
Lynne-Marie | M3 Aug Sketchbook 01, M3 Oct Arty Bits 03, Sketchbook 03
Just Jaimee | M3 Aug 14, M3 Sep 14t, M3 Oct 14
Little Butterfly Wings | M3 Sept Add-On, M3 Oct 14
Quirky Heart | M3 Oct 14
Font | KG I Need A Font

I explained the theme by saying:

Here is my challenge about Together. My house is an empty nest until one of the kids stops by and then it feels more like home because we are together.

No comments: