Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Inspiration to try something new...

Hummie from Hummie's World posted a thread about Bible Art Journaling that got me thinking about how I could document my study in Exodus at BSF.  I started a new board in Pinterest and did a little research about Bible Art Journaling.  This is my offering about the lecture.  I didn't study the passage or do the questions because I was attending the Welcome Class.  I will be doing the entire lesson this week, however.

Exodus 32:1-33:6 - Bible Art Journaling
Hummie\'s thread in the Scrapping Pad inspired me to scrap a lecture from a BSF class.
CD Muckosky | A Blessed Life, All Dressed Up, Cottage Sunrise, Ink Pot, Feeling Cornered, Journal Junkie: All That Is Good, Growth and Flight, Moving Forward, Love Story
Paislee Press, Little Butterfly Wings, Nancie Rowe Janitz | Journaling highlights
Fonts | VT Portable Remington, You Are Loved

No comments: