Thursday, February 26, 2015

BSF Layout - Chapter 16

The lesson this week was on chapters 15 -19, but I focused on chapter 16.  There was a lot worth journaling, but all of it together was just too much for one page.  I got the vision in my head of the title following the swallowing of Korah and his followers but wasn't sure I could put it down on paper.  I think with the help of some swirly stamps acting as masks I got close.  The stamped 3 times alpha was just perfect.  I decided to just let the scriptures stand without any extras in or on it.  The last line talks about God's fire devouring the others in the rebellion because of their unauthorized fire before the Lord so that is why I added the fire coming from Heaven.  I think it turned out great.

The Korahite Rebellion - Numbers 16
The BSF lesson covered chapters 15-19, but I focused on Chapter 16.  I hope the title makes you think of the earth opening up and swallowing Korah & his followers.
Kaye Winiecki | Stamped 3 Times
Little Butterfly Wings | Grungy and Messy
Lynne-Marie, Quirky Heart | M3 Sept 14
Quirky Heart | M3 Feb 15
Jacque Larsen | A Kids Christmas
Fonts | You Are Loved, Impact Label Reversed, Problem Secretary Normal

No comments: