Wednesday, February 25, 2015

BSF Lesson -- Numbers 13, 14

I'm a little late this week.  I got the idea for the layout a couple of days ago, but just didn't get to putting it on "paper".  I ended up with tons of Scripture on the layout.  I tried emphasizing key words. I used colors to show the dialogue between the bad report and Caleb's report.

Numbers 13, 14 --- 12 Spies
The BSF lesson last week covered the well-known account of the 12 spies.  

CD Muckosky | A Blessed Life, Mini Miss Mess, Shimmer Me Summer, Sup Yo, The Bright Life, Journal Junkies: Moving Forward & Season of Joy
Pink Reptile Designs | Every Day of the Week, Seriously, True To Yourself
Allison Pennington | Mixed Bag
Little Butterfly Wings | I Am Beautiful alpha, M3 Aug 14
Quirky Heart | Home Sweet Home - M3 Oct. Add-On
Amy Wolff | Destination
M3 February 15 | Alpha
Map & Fruits are free clip art from the internet
Fonts | Traveling Typewriter, Problem Secretary, AlternateGothic2 BT, KG What Teacher Wants

No comments: