Monday, February 2, 2015

New month, new challenges at The Lilypad

It is back to normal, doing the monthly challenges at The Lilypad.  My guest spot at the Pad is next month and I'm in waiting mode to see if I got the permanent Pollywog job due to MOC.  I looked through the layouts and there is STIFF competition for sure.

First challenge I completed was for the Scraplift Challenge.  Christina's gallery had a lot of great choices.  I was particularly drawn to the photo treatments in this layout by her.  The ruffled laces also attracted me.  


To lift her layout, I needed a panoramic shot with a close up of a subject.  Hmmm, that was hard to find in my collection of photos.  I found two photos at the duck pond I figured would work, but there would be no ruffles (used a flat, crocheted lace instead) with it.  Bummer.  Here is my take on her layout:

February 2015 - Scraplift {Christina} Challenge

Allison Pennington | Autumnal, Hayrides & Smiles
Amy Wolff | Destination
Forever Joy | Be
Lynne-Marie | Manic Monday
Sara Gleason | Borders v 1, Olive Tree
Laurie Ann | Hello Sunshine
Nancie Rowe Janitz | Boken
RadLab stylets: Lights On, Contrast, Prettyizer, El Capitan
Font | Problem Secretary Normal


No comments: