Friday, February 20, 2015

Designer Blog Challenge

Forever Joy from The Lilypad has a monthly challenge on her blog.  She awards a $10 gift certificate randomly to one entrant.  I've not done the challenge before.  I recently bought one of her kits specifically for a photo of Vivi on the telephone playing Vivian's Pet Boutique.  We had so much fun that day.  It worked perfectly for the challenge.  Hope I win the 10 bucks as I don't have much of Forever Joy's stuff.

I'm particularly proud of the shadow on the frame (warped) and the string.  I made the paperclip look like it was tucked under the paper and strip with a layer mask and eraser tool.  I used the dodge and burn tool on the speech bubble at the edges of the frame to look like it was changing levels.

Hello Hello - Vivian

I created this layout for the February Challenge at Forever Joy\'s blog.  It shows something that fills me with joy -- playing with my granddaughter.  I bought the kit I used specifically for this photo.

Forever Joy | Hello Hello
Fonts | Ask My Flashlight, Problem Secretary Normal

No comments: