Thursday, February 5, 2015

February Product Challenge at TLP

I made the layout as a Bible Art Journal page on my BSF lesson last week: Numbers Chapters 1-10.  Turned out that I used a painted element in it as well as some painted stamped circles and a font that gave it the look of a painted, stamped title.  So I could use it in the product (paint) challenge.  Neat!

Numbers: Chpts. 1-10
Another Bible AJ page from my BSF class.  
For the Feb. product challenge- paint, I used a painted element from CD Muckosky and painted circles by Just Jaimee.

CD Muckosky | Journal Junkie: Love Story
Sara Gleason | Ash Tree
Just Jaimee | Mixed Media Mix and Match
Little Butterfly Wings | The Little Things, M3 Dec 14 Add-on: Scribble Accents
Allison Pennington | Autumnal, Currently
Pink Reptile Designs | Heimili alpha
Fonts |Sidewalk, League Gothic, Roblem Secretary Normal

No comments: