Sunday, February 8, 2015

Challenge #6 - Random (Formula) Challenge

The formula for this challenge was to use an item beginning with each letter in the word Valentine.  I wanted to use some of the items in my newest kits.  I started with an vintage postcard and that set the theme right away.  I had all the old, antique items in when I decided to add a really worn looking frame.  I thought of mom looking at all the vintage items and used one of my last photos of her.  I used RadLab to give it a sepia/antique look.  It also needed to be sharpened as it was fairly blurry.

Here is my take on the formula:  V - Vintage postcard
                                                     A - Letter A
                                                     L - Lace
                                                     E - Ephemera (antique envelope)
                                                     N - Newspaper overlay/mask
                                                     T - Tag
                                                     I - Iridescent flowers
                                                     N - Navy hangtag
                                                     E - Epoxy honeycomb

Virginia
February 2015 Random Challenge - Formula "Valentine"

Little Butterfly Wings, Just Jaimee | M3 Jan 15
Pink Reptile Designs | Every Day of the Week, Love the Life You Live, Seriously 
Forever Joy | Hello Hello
Kaye Winiecki | Stamped 3 Times
Agnes Biro | Basic Frames
Fonts | Problem Secretary Normal, Dancing Script OT, Beyond Wonderland

No comments: