Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Last week of the Pocket Scrapping AJ Challenges for February....

The challenges will go on next month too, but the coupon will be for a different shop.  I'll get $3 to use in Amy Wolff's shop this time which is great since I like her stuff.

This challenge was to keep it 'clean and simple'.  Since I'm using a set of templates with LOTS of small spaces I used the same background paper in a majority of the spaces to give "white space". Except for the top pocket, I kept the elements to a minimum with just some recurring word art as the theme of the page.

I just bought the Allison Pennington kit today; it was on sale for 50% off.  I actually bought it for the alphas and didn't use them after all.  Love the title word art and that eyelet strip. I would have loved to use more of the elements from the kit but it wouldn't work for this challenge -- clean and simple, you know....

Talk To Me
Pocket Scrapping AJ Challenge - 2/25/15 -- Clean & Simple
I tried to give more white space than usual with minimal elements in the main part.

Amy Martin | Sixty Twelve Templates
Allison Pennington | Talk To Me
Font | Fake Smiths

No comments: