Saturday, October 1, 2016

DSD Challenge at The Lilypad and MIS with Scrapping with Liz

I stumbled across another DSD challenge at The Lilypad.  It is a Scraplift Challenge where you had to lift one of your own pages.  Here is my original page:


Here is my new layout:

Vivian's First Day
Etc by Danyale
Now & Then Bundle - a collab with Little Butterfly Wings
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Now-and-Then-Collab-Bundle.html
Fonts | Chocolate Hearts, Cabin

To be honest, I like the original better because I LOVE that chartreuse background color.

Here are two layouts I made today because of the Scrapping with Liz MIS Challenge.  I used a new kit I got for DSD from Dawn Inskip.  I had to restrain myself due to the challenge directions so I did a second version where I could cluster to my hearts content.


Laughter
Scrapping with Liz | After the Rain template
Dawn Inskip | Vagabond
Font | Manhattan Darling, Playtime with Hot Toddies

Laughter Expanded
same credits

The Technique Challenge was to use journaling as a design element.  I decided I needed to do a layout on Ewan, so I thought a sports theme would be good.  The background paper gave me the inspiration for the placement of the journaling.  It took quite a while to get the text curved just right. I think I have used this paper and photo before.  I wonder if they match?



Got Game?
ForeverJoy Designs | Your Biggest Fan
Fonts | KG Dunk Tank, Cabin

Guess Not....





No comments: