Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October Challenges at Designer Digitals

I'm on my way with 3 challenges under my belt for October.  Today I did the Template Mash-up and the Color Challenge (purple, green, orange & black).

Elegant Trick or Treat
Katie Pertiet
DD Color Oct 16 freebie
Harvest Fields Solids
Fresh Vintage Blends
Walden
Studio DoubleD | Layer Works No 680
Fonts | Magnolia Sky, Problem Secretary

A Belated Birthday
Katie Pertiet | Right Now Layered Template
Studio DoubleD
Layered Works No 243 - template
Layered Works No 658 - title
Layered Works No 705 - leaves
Fonts | Bebas, Cabin

Here are the two templates to mash up.



I used the blue background, lone frame and cluster from Katie's template with the upper half of the frame section and much of the embellishments from Studio DoubleD's template.  I filled in a couple places with some elements from other templates.


No comments: