Saturday, October 1, 2016

DSD Journaling Challenge at The Lilypad

There is a ton of activity over at The Lilypad this week-end.  I haven't been playing much as I'm bouncing around digiland so much.  This challenge caught my eye and it was the perfect opportunity to do a Bible Art Journaling page, which I just don't do enough of.

I also got to use some kits by a designer I don't use very often.  Win-win all around.

Glorious Love
Made this for the DSD Journaling Challenge at The Lilypad.  The challenge was to make a layout about how I share my soul with others.  There was an inspirational quote to get the juices flowing.
"Creativity is the way I share my soul with the world." -- Brene Brown​
I instantly thought of Bible Art Journaling.

Dawn Inskip | Swan Lake, Autumn, Dearest Diary
Kate Hadfield | He Is Risen
Etc by Danyale | It's Cold Outside
Amy Wolff | Lean On Me
Jen Maddocks Designs | Faithbooking freebie
Fonts | The Sophia, Magnolia Sky, Impact Label Reversed

No comments: