Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Halloween Challenge | Designer Digitals

There was a challenge on the blog yesterday.  The requirements were to use the template freebie and 2 of the 3 papers in the freebie kit.  I used everything.  I LOVED the polka dot and paisley papers.  I cloned out some stars on the orange paper to get just the solid color.  I was able to use a new kits I bought during the quarterly sale.  I love how it turned out.

It was tricky shadowing the lower berry sprig, but it turned out well.  I selected the stamped word art and made a duplicate of it.  Then I selected it again and deleted it from the original.  I shadowed the remaining original and put the stamped, unshadowed part in the layer above and the two layers melded together visually perfectly.

Almost Fall
Katie Pertiet
Curated Studio Mix No 14
Chunky Stamped Alpha No 1
DD Halloween Challenge 2016 freebie
Sacked Solids Earthtones
Font | The Rose

No comments: