Sunday, October 2, 2016

Saturday Scraplift Challenge at Designer Digitals and Red Ivy Designs October Challenge

It's a new month, so the challenge begin anew at Designer Digitals.  Since I bought some kits during the 3rd Quarter sale, I wanted to play along.

Here is the original to lift:


Here is my layout:

Best
All products by Katie Pertiet
Corby
Sacked Solids
Blendable Layers No 58
Artsy Mesh Clusters No 2
Antibes Solids
Spill Frame Layers No 16


Red Ivy Designs sent me a message that I won the September Challenge.  It was good for a $15 coupon to her shop.  I used it during the 40% DSD sale so I bought 3 full kits and 1 collection for $1.69!  It took me nearly two hours to tag it all in ACDSee.

Here is the layout I made for the October Challenge (use two types or colors of leaves) using one of my new kits from the prize coupon.

Farewell Summer
Red Ivy Designs
Shades of Fall
Choose Joy - alpha
Silly Face, Believe in Yourself - staples
Fonts | Ask My Flashlight, Charlemagne Std


No comments: