Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Random and Inspiration Layouts for TLP Challenges

I finished up two more challenge layouts at The Lilypad.  The Random Challenge required using a pattern paper with text on it.  I used one of the first kits I bought at The Lilypad when I adopted it as my home store a couple years ago.  I used a new layered template by Studio DoubleD for it, too.

Bright
Allison Pennington | Bright
Studio DoubleD | Layer Works No 716
Font | Shadow Into Light

Next comes the layout for the Inspiration Challenge.  The thumbprint poster was the original inspiration for the challenge.  


Sniggle
Amber LaBau | Have Coordinates Will Cache
Etc by Danyale | Favorite Teacher - alpha

Papers by: Amber LaBau, Allison Pennington, Amy Wolff, Dawn Inskip, Etc by Danyale, ForeverJoy Designs, Just Jaimee, Kim Jensen Designs, Little Butterfly Wings, Mye DeLeon

Font | Cabin


No comments: