Monday, March 2, 2015

3 Layouts for the March Subscription Kit at Pixels & Co.

The new subscription kit for March went live yesterday.  I created 3 layouts using things from all the designers.  Two of the layouts also it the new March challenges.  I didn't do any challenges last month so I'm glad I was able to get some done this month.

It's a fun layout to use for a variety of celebrations.  Since Vivi's birthday was just recently celebrated, I used her photos in two of the layouts.

Layout 1:

Party!
The new subscription kit is PERFECT for all kinds of celebrations!

Meredith Cardall, Gennifer Bursett, Shirley Polk | March Subscription Kit: Celebrate
Deena Rutter | Layered Layouts V.11- template
Font | KG I Need a Font

Layout 2:
Eat Muffins!
Even though I used the fabulous template by Raquel, this is for the color challenge Smile

Meredith Cardall. Jen Allyson, Robyn Meierotto | March Subscription Kit: Celebrate
Raquel Sabido | P & Co. March Template Challenge freebie
Font | Jenna Sue

Layout 3:

Eat Muffins!
Even though I used the fabulous template by Raquel, this is for the color challenge Smile

Meredith Cardall. Jen Allyson, Robyn Meierotto | March Subscription Kit: Celebrate
Raquel Sabido | P & Co. March Template Challenge freebie
Font | Jenna Sue


No comments: