Saturday, March 14, 2015

M3 Challenge #3

I've been so busy with the monthly challenges and creating layouts for my Guest Polly spot, I'm late doing two of the M3 challenges.  Since I bought the kit, I want to participate as much as possible.  This challenge entailed using a scrapbook template to use as a starting off point for an AJ Paper collage page.  I did layer a bunch of papers on this but most were blended or masked so they don't look like pieces of paper.  After layering on lots of word art strips, I liberally covered the page with paint.

Here's the template I started with:

Here is my AJ page.  You can see the frames are loosely in the same places (without shadows).

Here I Am
Lynne-Marie | Headlines M3 - Add On
Sissy Sparrows | M3 Feb 15 Overlay x12 Add-On
JustJaimee | M3 Jan 15 Templates Add-On
Little Butterfly Wings, Sissy Sparrows, Lynne-Marie | M3 Feb 15 Main Kit
Fonts | Manhattan Darling, The Short Caps


No comments: