Wednesday, March 18, 2015

SOSN 3-18 at The Lilypad

Here is layout 1 for the sale happening for only one day at The Lilypad.  It's a 50% off sale but it is only good today, Wednesday, March 18, 2015.

I'm trying a new technique for linking all the products, but it's not going very fast.  I think my old way is faster.  I chose the main kit because of the light pink rose.  I loved the delicateness of the elements and papers.

I added the layouts in bits and whenever I edited the post to add a new layout, I got the annoying white background.  I don't know why or how to get rid of it.  Grrrr...

Here is the layout:

Happy Birthday To You

Sara Gleason | Rosemary - template
Amber LeBau | Better Together - number
Font | Isabella Script
RadLab | Oh, Snap, Sugar Rush, Antique Tone


Layout #2:

Easter
Heather Joyce | The Short Caps - font
Sara Gleason | Crocus - template

Layout #3:

Reflection

Allison Pennington | Hot Mess V2 - papers, Flock Together - papers, elements, alpha
 Lynne-Marie | Washi Mania (soon to be retired) - template

Heather Joyce | The Silver Reed - font



No comments: