Sunday, March 29, 2015

Art Journaling VS Visual Journaling

There was a thread in TLP forum about art journaling.  Is it the same as visual journaling or creative journaling.  It got me to thinking that lately my AJ pages have been only about the LOOK of the page and didn't express much of what's inside.  The first AJ pages I made did do that.  So I put together a more personal one about something I did outside in the yard.  Not earth shaking, but still personal and it shows how I feel.

I Killed It!
In keeping with a discussion in the thread about whether it is art journaling or creative journaling I decided to make this page a bit more personal.

Little Butterfly Wings, Quirky Heart, Sissy Sparrows, Just Jaimee | M3 March 15 - main kit
Fonts | Problem Scretary, Problem Secretary Normal, A Bite

No comments: