Monday, March 23, 2015

Simplifying Life

In an effort to bring more balance into my life and to simplify my favorite past time - digital scrapbooking, I have stepped down from my CT duties at Pixels & Co.  I will always be grateful to that site for giving me my first opportunity to CT.  I learned so much and stretched myself so far because of that store.  I wish them the very best as they refresh their website and store.

I also declined Jennifer Labre's invitation to join her CT.  She has a great store at Pickleberrypop. She designs wonderful kits and I am sure I would have loved using them, but again I need to bring more balance into my life and not take on MORE duties.

I am still a CT at Scrap Stacks.  I have given a commitment of several months, so I will concentrate on that responsibility fully.  I will continue to do the challenges at The Lilypad, as I LOVE the community at that store.  The designers there are so varied and talented I am able to express myself fully with the kits from there.  I am hoping in my heart to get on as a permanent Polly but that is in God's hands.  I am enjoying the guest spot I have for this month.  I have been so busy taking full advantage of it.

I have two new layouts in the works for Scrap Stacks and then I think I'm going to dig in to BSF wholeheartedly so I can finish the study of The Life of Moses victoriously, exercise more and get more yard work done.  That's the plan anyway.

No comments: